Choose your cart
book a golf cart now
Put-in-Bay Rental Bookings
Our weekday overnight rate (4 pm – 11 am) for a 4 person cart is $70 plus tax.
Our weekday overnight rate (4 pm – 11 am) for a 6 person cart is $90 plus tax.
Book EARLY!!!! $20 OFF ALL CARTS WHEN YOU BOOK ONLINE!!!
Our weekend rate (4 pm Fri - 11 am Sun) for a 4 person cart is $160 plus tax.
Our weekend rate (4 pm Fri - 11 am Sun) for a 6 person cart is $200 plus tax.
Book EARLY!!!! $20 OFF ALL CARTS WHEN YOU BOOK ONLINE!!!
RELEASE AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
In consideration for the rental of a golf cart from SB ISLAND CLUB GOLF CARTS, LLC ("Company") you agree to all of the terms and conditions of this Release and Indemnity Agreement ("Agreement") on behalf of yourself and all persons driving, using or occupying the golf cart and the respective heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives and assigns thereof.
1) All drivers of the golf cart must: (a) sign this Agreement; (b) be 18 years of age or older; (c) have a valid driver's license with them at all times (temporary permits not accepted); and (d) have insurance to cover all automobile and liability claims for injuries, death and damages to any person or property. The Company and its insurers will not be responsible for any such claims.
2) All DRIVER AND PASSENGERS MUST WEAR SEATBELTS AT ALL TIMES - NO EXCEPTIONS. Failure to wear seatbelts could result in severe injury or death. No occupants in excess of the designated number of seats with seat belts. No one may sit on another person's lap, including children.
3) The golf cart is a licensed motor vehicle and therefore, all Ohio and Village of Put-in-Bay traffic laws/regulations must be obeyed/followed and any moving and/or parking violations must be paid by the offender.
4) Absolutely no driving while drinking or under the influence of alcohol, marijuana or other narcotics substances whatsoever, whether or not prescribed by a physician. No open containers of alcohol permitted on vehicles.
5) Failure to observe the following rules and all terms and conditions of this Agreement can result in immediate retrieval of the golf cart, with no refund, in the Company's sole discretion:
* Drive in a safe and controlled manner.
* Do not make turns at high speeds; slow down.
* Maintain a safe driving distance.
* Always operated the golf cart safely and responsibly -- rough housing, speeding or other inappropriate behavior, use or misuse will not be tolerated.
* Always use headlights during and after dusk.
* Do not use the horn excessively.
* Always remove the key when leaving the golf cart, even momentarily.
* Always secure/lock the golf cart as instructed.
* Do not park in no parking zones or on any sidewalks or grass.
* Do not pass other vehicles unless a proper lane is provided.
* Do not operate the golf cart on gravel, sandy, unpaved or private roadways, sidewalks, walking trails, interstates, highways, any roads over 45 mph or off South Bass Island.
* Do not use the golf cart for any illegal, improper or unintended purpose.
* Do not tamper with, deface or damage the golf cart.
* Immediately call 216-898-9951 if the golf cart becomes inoperative for any reason (do not attempt to repair); if the golf cart or any of its parts/accessories are lost, stolen or damaged; and in the event of any loss or damage to the any person or property.
6) You acknowledge and agree that: (a) you have had an opportunity to examine, inspect and test the golf cart, have found it to be in good working order and condition, accept it in its AS IS condition and will return it in the same condition at the end of the rental period; (b) you have become familiar with the operation of the golf cart and all warnings posted within or on the cart; (c) you have had the opportunity to read the Owner's Manual which is made a part of hereof and contains important safety guidelines and warnings; (d) you understand and are capable of operating the golf cart safely and in accordance with the Owner's Manual and this Agreement; (e) you know the inherent dangers of operating the golf cart and freely assume all risks, including injury and death, associated with or arising from the same and you agree to be legally and financially responsible for any and all damage, theft, loss, destruction or injury to any property or person (including death) related thereto, regardless of fault; (f) you agree to pay for all costs of repairs and replacements to the golf cart; and (g) you are not relying on warranties or representations of any kind or nature, express, implied or otherwise in connection with the golf cart, which Company expressly denies.
7) Release and Indemnity. You, on behalf of yourself and all persons driving, using or occupying the golf cart and the respective heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives and assigns thereof (collectively called "Releasors"), hereby release, discharge and hold harmless Company and its members, managers, officers, employees, agents, representative, insurers, contractors, affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, successors and assigns (collectively called "Released Parties") from any and all claims, demands, actions (including without limitation for negligence, breach of warranty, product liability or strict liability), judgments, penalties, costs, expenses, attorneys' fees, damages (whether actual, exemplary, punitive, consequential or other), obligations and liabilities, of any kind or nature whatsoever, at law or in equity, however caused, directly or indirectly, in contract or in tort for bodily injury, death or damage to property or person in connection with or arising in any way from the use, operation or possession of the golf cart (collectively called "Claims"), whether or not it be held or claimed that the same was caused or alleged to have been caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by an act of omission, commission, negligence or otherwise of Released Parties, a defective condition of the golf cart or the improper, unauthorized and/or negligent use of the golf cart, to the fullest extent permitted by law. Releasors further hereby agree to indemnify and defend Released Parties from and against any and all Claims made or recovered by any and all third parties in connection with or arising in any way from the use, operation and possession of the golf cart, whether or not it be held or claimed that the same was caused or alleged to have been caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by an act of omission, commission, negligence or otherwise of Released Parties, a defective condition of the golf cart or the improper, unauthorized and/or negligent use of the golf cart, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8) Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, Company reserves ownership of the golf cart and the right to terminate this Agreement and take possession of the golf cart at any time, for any reason. Failure to fully comply with this Agreement may result in Company's immediate retrieval of the golf cart with no refund, as well as Company's pursuing all available legal remedies, at law or in equity, in its sole discretion and recovering damages, attorneys' fees and costs to the extent permitted by applicable law. The provisions of the Agreement are severable, and if any one or more provision is invalid, illegal or judicially unenforceable, in whole or in part, that provision will be removed from the Agreement (or reformed as permitted) and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. This Agreement is governed by Ohio law without regard to conflict of law principals and for any dispute or action arising under this Agreement, Releasors agree to submit to the exclusive venue and personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts for Ottawa County, Ohio. A signed facsimile or electronic copy of this Agreement is deemed an original with the same force and effect.
* All golf carts are filled with gas so there is no need to refill.
* Midweek golf cart rentals start at 4 pm and are due back by 11 am the following day (unless otherwise noted). Weekend golf cart rentals start at 4 pm on Friday and are due back by 11 am on Sunday (unless otherwise noted).
* Golf cart must be returned to the location delivered or picked up, in as good condition as received. Reservations are only accepted for minimum of one (1) day rental during the week and two (2) day rental on the weekends.
* Payment must be made by credit card -- Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
* Rental Fee: 100% of the rental fee is due at the time of booking.
* Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made seven (7) days or more prior to date of arrival are subject to a $25.00 cancellation fee; cancellations made between seven (7) days and 24 hours before arrival are subject to a $50.00 cancellation fee; cancellations made less than 24 hours before arrival will forfeit all money paid. No cancellations will be accepted due to weather conditions. Cancellations must be made in writing and sent to [email protected] A copy of the e-mail showing your cancellation date and time is the sole proof of cancellation in the event of a dispute and you accept sole responsibility for providing this documentation.
Policies & Requirements Summary
- Valid credit card must be surrendered at time of pick up and will be returned upon drop off.
- Regular Ohio traffic rules and regulations apply to golf carts rented on Put-in-Bay.
- All rentals come filled with gas, so there is no need to be refilled with gas by the renter.
- All golf carts must be returned by the designated return time of 11am.
- No passengers in excess of designated number are allowed to ride on the golf carts.
- Operators must have a valid driver's license with them at the time of rental and MUST be at least 18 years of age. Learner's permits are NOT accepted.
- All participants must sign a registration and release form.
- Drivers under the age of 18 years of age with a valid driver's license must be accompanied by a parent. Rental agreement must be signed by parent or legal guardian 18 years of age or older.
- Payment - We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover for the required damage/security deposit, and/or cash for rental payment.
- Absolutely no drinking and driving while operating golf carts at Put-in-Bay